Tuesday, June 27, 2017


Dear Friends and Collectors, 

For the last ten years, I've had the great pleasure of creating quality hand-made art that has been lovingly collected by amazing people around the world. I have known that our Lease for the current Cross Bottle Guy studio would expire, and that a move was impending.

After a month of restlessness and worry, I began to evaluate the journey I had taken with Cross Bottle Guy over the last decade. Creating these unique treasures had brought me such joy, and opened my eyes and heart to people around the world. Focusing on that, and asking for divine guidance, I feel great peace and comfort making the decision that ten years is long enough, and as an artist, it is time for me to move on to a different medium. 


What does this mean for you? 

I'll be working on creating pieces from current inventory that will be sold at incredible prices, reduced 50-75% for quick sale, to avoid moving raw product after our lease expires. 


It will be your last chance to buy my one-of-a-kind pieces, as these will be the final Cross Bottle Guy pieces that will be made available, forever.  

I will also sell off the staging items used over the years for our photo backdrops, rosaries collected for the bottle art, as well as unadorned bottles and ink wells. 

The site and shop doors will close on September 15, 2017. 

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for your love and patronage through the years, and I hope that you'll scoop us as many of these final pieces as possible to give to your friends and loved ones. It's been my absolute privilege to work on these pieces, and to help adorn beautiful homes across the world.

Please shop all available bottles below, and check back frequently. New bottles will start being added on July 11, and daily thereafter until our inventory is fully exhausted.

With love and light, 
Artie Vanderpool
Cross Bottle Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.